How Do You Protect The Cosmetic Container? What Kind Packaging Do You Have?
For avoiding damages during the transportation process, over 90% TYH plastic containers product made by material Acrylic Jar, PP Jar, PET jar or PETG bottles are packed by trays and EPE foam (Expand aple poly ephylene). The other less than 10% products is packed by bulk way, such as material HDPE/LDPE cosmetics bottle, PE ampoules, PP small pp cap, PE Sifter or spatulas.
- Tab Gallerys
- cosmetic cap shipping packaging
- plastic cosmetic jar shipping packaging
- bottle shipping packaging
- plastic cosmetic bottle shipping packaging